Origami PR

General discussion about Origami, Papers, Diagramming, ...
qtrollip
Forum Sensei

Origami PR

Post by qtrollip »

This is a wee bit arb topic, but I didnt know where else to put it!

Joseph Wu was spread all over the TV here today, the local station featured his upcoming event "The Life of Paper". From what I saw, it looks pretty amazing! Check out some photos on his flickr site!
Congratulations Joe!

I also received "Tant" paper from Nicolas Terry's website today. I havent tried it yet, but the service was excellent, less than 10 days from France to Canada and well packaged with no damage. I'd definitely recommend buying from his site, very reliable.

And I received Marc Kirschenbaum's new book, which can probably not be elaborated on too much on this all-age forum. Cool stuff, Marc!
Joseph Wu

Re: Origami PR

Post by Joseph Wu »

qtrollip wrote:Joseph Wu was spread all over the TV here today, the local station featured his upcoming event "The Life of Paper". From what I saw, it looks pretty amazing! Check out some photos on his flickr site!
Congratulations Joe!
Uh...thanks! But the play is already over. Or were they plugging the continuation of the exhibit?

BTW, do you ever check your FaceBook account?
Yes, I am that Joseph Wu. Not that it really matters. And please call me Joseph or Joe. "Mr. Wu" is my dad. :)
qtrollip
Forum Sensei

Post by qtrollip »

Oh, sorry. At work we usually have the sport channel on for the people in the waiting room. Today, for some reason the local channel was on, so I was just lucky to see it, but the sound was off.

Congratulations anyway. Any comment on the play?
InsomniacFolder

Post by InsomniacFolder »

Ummm, Yes, Mr. Kirschenbaums new book, with the rather euphemistic model titles, considering the subject matter.
Is the cover picture model diagrammed within?
It is available to buy on Amazon.com along with a pre-order of Michael LaFosse's new book for the combined price of $38.58. Excellent!

"The Life of Paper" looks intriguing and was well reviewed. Any plans to tour it? Or, even take it over seas? It's the sort of thing that would be very popular at the Edinburgh Festival.
qtrollip
Forum Sensei

Post by qtrollip »

Yes, the cover picture is diagrammed also!
Ondrej.Cibulka
Buddha

Post by Ondrej.Cibulka »

Yes, oversea! To the central Europe, I will be first there (and probably last :lol: )
Ondrej Cibulka Origami, www.origamido.cz