What's your nickname about ?!

Place all non-origami related posts in here; films, food, your life etc.
emberjelly

Post by emberjelly »

my nickname is an anagram of my real name.

emberjelly...Jeremy Bell

Jezz 8)
Mel_in_Oz

Post by Mel_in_Oz »

Mine's rather obvious, shorthened version of my name and where I am.
melinda
lhs1701

Post by lhs1701 »

Mine lhs1701, the first three letters are the initial of my name, the last four numbers would be recognisable by those who is interested in science fiction. This is a number used by the flagship in Star Trek. This means I am also a fan of Star Trek, not just Star Trek, but Star Wars, Babylon 5, and recently 4400.
dogs rock012

Post by dogs rock012 »

Mine's really simple. I am obsessed with dogs and want them to rule the world and slaughter anyone who doesn't like dogs.

Thrasher the Evil dog: "I am ready to slaughter my king"

Me: "soon enough Thrasher"

Do you all like dogs now?
Oops I ripped your ryujin in half.
araknoid

Post by araknoid »

when the net started i wanted to sound fashionable so i chose "arkanoid" like one of the first videogames... then it got scrambled!
now it should still sound good to pronounce, means "web id", links to spiders, to that part of the brain, and to me also to luther arkwright and all things "arcane" ahah
Fnord
co2airhead

Post by co2airhead »

my nickname came from my grandma with the CO. that means come on, because I was cheaking out some guys and she just gave me the nick name. Then the airhead came from a kid from my school that we called spacehead so he had to give me a nick name and thats were airhead came from. My other friend put them to geather by 2 so it became co2airhead or come on 2 airhead ^^.
sashadensikoff

Post by sashadensikoff »

Well, I'm most likely going to beat you all in my nerdy nickname origin.

A fair time ago, I used to play role-playing with a group of friends (table-top, not LARPing - I have standards, you know)

The very first role-playing game I ever played was Vampire, the Masquerade. I needed to name my character, a fine, young, somewhat psychotic Gangrel. I called her Sasha, as I have always liked that name.
Not knowing what last name to give her, someone thought the the name sounded rather Russian (or something) and so suggested Densikoff.

We had many great adventures, and became hugely powerful, until someone tried to nick some magic gauntlet or something, and then some even more powerful faerie folk appeared out of nowhere and put a stop to all our fun by ruling that we could only do good now, to make up for all the bad we had done. Or they'd kill us.
This was no fun, and so we stopped the game.

And so, here I am before you as Sasha Densikoff, with not a hint of my real name to be seen anywhere. :)

Beat that!
maarten_smit

Post by maarten_smit »

my nickname isnt a nickname=)
a little birdy in the sky,
dropped a poopy in my eye.
i wasn't mad, i didn't cry,
i just thank god that cows can't fly...
Galif

Post by Galif »

I just invented my nickname out of nothing, inspired in the elfic names in Lord of the Rings: Galif Girnën.

That was long ago...
It's impossible until someone does it.
Foxglove

Post by Foxglove »

A foxglove is a type of flower. It is used in modern medicine to help increase the force of systolic contractions to prevent heart failure. Medicinal plants that can be found virtually on someone's doorstep intrigue me, as do edible plants like sumacs, spiderworts, and day lilies. There is so much out there in nature being destroyed for no reason, when it really holds so many pracitcal uses.
marvz

Post by marvz »

i've just abbreviated it from my real name Marvin Zee... :D
kitsune134

Post by kitsune134 »

my name. . .? well kitsune is japanese for fox, cuz thats what i get besides penguin on all of the "what animal are you?" quizzes and 134 13-14 is my age(last year)
XeniX

Post by XeniX »

Well, I'm a geek.. Xenix was the name given to a UNIX-based operating system created by Microsoft in the 1980s. I thought it sounded cool :P

Martin
Signature: This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Nostalgic

Post by Nostalgic »

I like the radio station, lots of oldies stuff :D
vegemite and lettuce
itashiman

Post by itashiman »

well i love anime and especially naruto and well i wanted to make something that was not different so people couldn't track me down and like hack my computer so i made something that many people would be close to using