What's your nickname about ?!

Place all non-origami related posts in here; films, food, your life etc.
klnothincomin

Post by klnothincomin »

Well, mine is kinda random, I was gonna use nothincomin cause it was kinda simple and cool, but it was already taken, so I made it up with my initials K and L for Kevin Luo and just added them in the beginning. :roll:
Kevin Luo
If practice doesn't make perfect, at least it passes time! ^_^
Destined

Post by Destined »

Mine is not that creative. I just needed a Nickname on a LAN-Party. At that time I heard "Hammerfall" a lot (don't know if anybody here knows them) and in one song there is the line "Fight with your heart and your destined for glory". Thus I took the name The Destined, but always ignore the "The". Now I use this name on all forums (which is only this and the Chemistry-Forum of my university) My real name is Johannes, but friends call me Jo.
ori_natic

Post by ori_natic »

My name, Ori_natic is short for Origami Fanatic, which is what everyone at my school calls me. I came up with it when I was creating a yahoo account and needed a name. I chose ori_natic so I could remember it. My real name is Eli, not Elija or Elias, but Eli. My friends also call me "Warm and Fuzzy" for reasons that I'd rather not talk about :)
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but several thousand electrons were sorely inconvenienced.
GenghisKhan

Post by GenghisKhan »

I have always been fascinated by the greatness of Genghis Khan, who was able to build alone the largest empire in history.

There is also a kick-ass instrumental song by Iron Maiden with the same name in the album Killers.
Nathan

Post by Nathan »

My nickname... is self-explanatory in the way that it relates to my real name in a kind of obvious manner. Sorry, no cool backstory. :cry:
My super growing flickr gallary- Check it out!
_Insert witty signature here_
Kijjakarn

Post by Kijjakarn »

Ha Ha! I'm Thai. My name is Kijjakarn. My nickname is Boss. That's funny isn't it? But you know? Thai people always use English words to be their nickname.
origami_roast

Post by origami_roast »

It was from sitting at Kenny Roger's staring at the spinning roasted chickens... Then a thought popped up -- a roasted ancient dragon. Cruel, I know. Then came origami_roast!
oompa loompa doo pa di doo...
notefolds

Post by notefolds »

I think mine is pretty self explanatory: I like to fold notes!
nonkelgans

Post by nonkelgans »

When I still lived with my parents we saw a lot of cool geese flying over the house and back then it was the start of the internet in Belgium, so I needed a nickname but in most cases Goose (gans in dutch) was already taken, so I was thinking a little and Father goose was to easy to link to Mother Goose so I came up with the term Uncle Goose (Nonkelgans in dutch) and so my nick was born.
chesslo
Forum Sensei

Post by chesslo »

well, my name is chesslo, i just made it up with chess and lo because i like to play chess :D
Fc1032

Post by Fc1032 »

Hello everyone!! :D My Fc 1032 stands for Mazda's rx-7. Its like its production model number. I really like mazdas :oops: On msn i have an arrow to show i like all rx cars from that one forward.

Furthermore, No-one every registers with weird names like these. I never have trouble registering with this name.

I'm very surprised by how origami is bring so much people together :D
Feel free to browse my flickr account:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/23100981@N03/

Diagrams for my roses can be found here: http://fc1032.blogspot.com.au/2011/02/h ... roses.html
angrydemon
Forum Sensei

Post by angrydemon »

I was originally registered as "Deathstrike", but that account was inactive and I didn't receive the activation message, so I couldn't log in. Apparently, I was suppose to contact the system administrator, which was a complete waste of time! I was confused, hungry, lonely and ANGRY. Yes, ANGRY!! So I made this account ANGRY DEMON with the intention of complaining about my problem in the forums. Anyway, Anna helped me straighten it out. I had the choice of keeping one of those accounts but for some reason I decided to stick with this one and hope the stupid name will catch on. So uhhh...here I am!
I've fallen down, and I can't get up.
My Flickr
dragon man

Post by dragon man »

Well dragon man i'm crazy about dragons because thier cool 8)
and my favourite books Anne Mccaffreys - Dragonriders of pern :D
and i'm a man so dragon man :lol:

My real name is Sion( which is a welsh spelling pronounced the same as shaun or sean) and everyone gets it wrong :cry:
unknownfolder

Post by unknownfolder »

Well, one of my former usernames in a online game was unknownsoldier, but that game became infested by rule breakers called "noobs", so I left. I discovered this forum and decided to join. I thought unknownsoldier was not as original because I used it already. After some time considering, I thought that I was spending to much time thinking about it so I opted for a fusion of two names and viola, unknownfolder. Unknownsoldier is reference to the tomb of the unknown soldier from various wars.
Whenever I do complex Origami I get this sinking feeling.
origami street racer

Post by origami street racer »

my name is the only 2 things I'm good at.
R.I.P Paul Grey 1972-2010
Slipkont