What's your nickname about ?!

Place all non-origami related posts in here; films, food, your life etc.
Watusa

Post by Watusa »

my favourite numbers are probably 3 and 7. primes, lucky, etc.
~folder~of~paper~

Post by ~folder~of~paper~ »

Cupcake, I would never question you!! :P

Slightly off the topic: Cupcake, I had to say this sometime but you remind me of my friend Frosty (That's his stightly er... un-masculine nickname). He's got the nickname thing happening and he loves to fold too...
tchaiky

Post by tchaiky »

tchaiky short for tchaikovsky

i like the way it looks and the shortened version sounds cute^^

my real name is Helen. my parents didn't know much english when they came to Australia, so my dad just randomly named me after one of his coworkers :P.
if you are happy, i am happy too
Rdude

Post by Rdude »

Rdude... well that one is a bit of a weird story, Rdude is a mech (like in my avatar) that I just sort of imagined up one day. Yay for random! :D
If you can't fold it, try a bazooka.
My Flickr ->
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rdudevr55/
lotsofsnails

Post by lotsofsnails »

I like snails and I've got lots of snails as pets. They're mostly giant snails from Africa, some really big, with 15cm long shells. Theres also a giant brazilian one with green skin.

Archachatina degneri (originates in West Africa, shell length about 10cm)

Mike
akugami
Forum Sensei

Post by akugami »

tchaiky wrote:tchaiky short for tchaikovsky
are you related to the famous composer peter tschaikowski?
tchaiky

Post by tchaiky »

ehh...no, i just like his name, and his music.
if you are happy, i am happy too
Watusa

Post by Watusa »

high 5, he's pretty awesome.
Perpetual_Odium

Post by Perpetual_Odium »

Perpetual(obvious) Odium(hatred)
Sounds cool(I think) and it came from a short story i wrote when i was going through a dark time. i don't have it at the moment or I'd have posted it.
My real name is Rodolfo( I'm a Jr.)

Cupcake wrote::lol: Yeah, but for a guy? Not often you hear a guy go by that name.

Well... although it not my nickname, my middle name is Alexis...
My heart bleeds what little purity I have left through these eyes of mine; leaving me dry inside.
Pathfinder

Post by Pathfinder »

I'm new here and don't want to offend anybody but.... if your name means something to you that is great and wonderful. I would suggest to you though that you only use your name once per chat forum site. I say this to let you know that if you keep using the same name, especially if it is really odd like "ducky347cool", on other forums people can sort of track you around the internet by googling your user name and any personal info you may have supplied. Originality hurts some times.

On here I am pathfinder. Sounded cool to me. 8)
origami_8
Administrator

Post by origami_8 »

:twisted: How absolutely cruel :lol:
I´m well aware of this fact and you really only find that informations about me on the web, that I released. Even if you search for my real name you won´t find out more about me since the most informations available can be found on this Forum...
Cupcake
Buddha

Post by Cupcake »

I'm Cupcake, and also a bunch of other stuff like cupcake., cupcakemuffn, cupcakemuffin... But it's all pretty much cupcake.
Ryan MacDonell
My Designs
Joe the white

Post by Joe the white »

My nickname on this forum is a play on me being mistaken for other Joseph W's in the origami world (which doesn't really happen anymore) and Gandalf from Lord of the Rings (Gandalf the Gray/White) since White is my last name.

I know what you mean Pathfinder. I've not been very popular or well known in the origami community I think, but I have been on some MMORPGs. I've since quit them and returned to the origami world. Luckily the community is a peaceful one and negative gossip isn't really existant (at least in the same forms). I tend to be somewhat of a loner, so popularity doesn't suit me well.
rokonacdc

Post by rokonacdc »

well mostly within family and good friends im bren or brenbren but one friend does call me whitney(my middle name)

but mostly im just "hey" or "hey kid" because im not much of a people person since i moved to north carolina because people just arent the same as in florida

my nickname here on the forum, rokonacdc, is actually Rock On AC/DC because although im young i love a lot of old rock that isnt too slow
Brendan
Life is too short to be serious, laugh it up.
Fanatic

Post by Fanatic »

Well, my mom started it all by calling me an "origami ghost", So at first I wanted m nickname to be Ghost. But then, she called me origami fanatic, so I made my nickname fanatic.
My Flickr, please comment!