Origami House didn't steal my money

General discussion about Origami, Papers, Diagramming, ...
kingdomwinds

Post by kingdomwinds »

you could have saved yourself alot of time and trouble by ordering from origami usa or sasugabooks. they both ship to canada and are not getto like origamihouse or JOAS(sasuga and origami usa accept credit card payment, not stupid international postal money order).
Cupcake
Buddha

Post by Cupcake »

Yes, but ordering from Origami House saved me a lot of money as compared to those two. Sasuga books adds 30$ (With the taxes and everything) to the price of that of Origami House. Goodness knows how much Origami USA would charge.

PS: What's the average arrival time after ordering from Origami House?
Ryan MacDonell
My Designs
Eikichi

Post by Eikichi »

I've ordered 3 books on November the 10th (Works of SK, Tanteidan 11 & 12) and sent Origami House an IPMO. They received it on Nov. the 24th, sending me an email and the books on that very day.

I received them on Dec. the 18th (one week before Christmas !!!).

So it took about 5 weeks to get them. Not so bad, and cheaper than to order them in a French bookstore : I saved 40 € ordering in Japan !
Daydreamer

Post by Daydreamer »

I wonder why people don't listen to my advice that I have given several times already. You can order from Origami House and subscribe to Tanteidan Magazine via June Sakamoto who offers the possibility to pay via paypal (with a small additional handling fee). I can give you June Sakamoto's email address, just contact me via PM.
So long and keep folding ^_^
Gerwin
Cupcake
Buddha

Post by Cupcake »

She told me that she didn't have Works of Satoshi Kamiya
Ryan MacDonell
My Designs
Cupcake
Buddha

Post by Cupcake »

Origamihouse replied today, they said the book should be here in less than six weeks :D
Ryan MacDonell
My Designs
himanshu

Post by himanshu »

You can order from Origami House and subscribe to Tanteidan Magazine via June Sakamoto
Well, that is only partly true. I have a mail from Ms. Sakamoto that clearly specifies that she only accepts orders for JOAS publications (magazines and convention books), not the other Origami House books.

Himanshu.
Daydreamer

Post by Daydreamer »

Oh, sorry, I wasn't aware of that, since I only ordered Convention books through her, and my thought was that with the Convention books coming from Origami House the offer was for all other Origami House books as well. My mistake.
So long and keep folding ^_^
Gerwin
Cupcake
Buddha

Post by Cupcake »

I kind of figured that out when she replied to me saying that "I currently have convention books and magazines. Please tell me which you would like"
Ryan MacDonell
My Designs